Fund development professionals know that the best, most effective and most long-lasting way to raise money for your organization is by building relationships with your key donors or clients. You don’t have time to track how many attendees want chicken vs. beef, chase after sponsor logos or write auction descriptions.
Let me do that for you!
- Venue – contract negotiation & review, menus, audio visual, communication with staff
- Auction / Raffle – item solicitation, package descriptions, pricing, displays, check out, bid sheets/mobile bidding
- Event Registration – website, reply cards, create seating or group assignments, onsite check-in
- Communication – email blasts, social media promotion, website & newsletter updates
- Visual – PowerPoint presentations, assistance with printed materials
- Volunteers – scheduling, onsite or pre-event volunteer training
- And much more!
Types of Events
- Fashion shows
- Golf outings
- Walk/Run/Roll events
- Fundraiser breakfast or lunch events
- Auctions and raffles
- Team retreats
- Donor or volunteer appreciation events
- Client activities
- Summer camps
- And many others!
Events I’ve Proudly Supported
- Eat, Drink and Be Giving Gala – Hebron House of Hospitality 2018
- Fall FUNdraiser – HOPE Network for Single Mothers 2018
- Celebrating Women Leaders Annual Luncheon – TEMPO Waukesha 2017 & 2018
- National Women Build Week – Habitat for Humanity of Waukesha County 2017 & 2018
- Ben Marcus Memorial Golf Outing – Variety–the Children’s Charity of Wisconsin 2012-2016
- Chatter Matters! Communication Camp – Variety-the Children’s Charity of Wisconsin 2013-2016
- International Vendor Conference –The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. 2007-2011
- Annual Board Break-a-Thon – JK Lee Black Belt Academy 2005 & 2006
- And many more!
Jessi demonstrated serious attention to detail and fantastic follow-up. She made process books/calendars that are still in use today (5 years later).
– Elizabeth Stull, DVP Director of Global Sourcing – The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
(Jessi’s) knack for the organization of details is remarkable. She always accepts new possibilities, as if they rejuvenate her and provide motivation. She is a
– Cynthia Dean, Speech/Language Pathologist – Milwaukee Public Schools Assistive Technology
Jessica is very open to new ideas and suggestions, creating a welcoming environment that let ideas flow freely between everyone. She is personable and engaging with those she works with.”
– Cailie McLean, Marquette University student / volunteer at Variety of Wisconsin
Her input led us to improve our marketing and sponsorship recruitment strategies, with record results – our organization’s most profitable fundraiser ever.
– Liz Beaudoin, Executive Director – HOPE Network for Single Mothers
You Have an Event to Plan
I have your solutions